The RG-35AXC is a Concorde® Platinum Series® Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series® is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications. RG-35AXC has the highest cranking power and capacity in the 35 Group.
- Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- AGM Battery: Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators
- Superior starting power
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.