The RG-25XC is a Concorde® Platinum Series® Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series® is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
RG-25XC has the highest cranking power and capacity in the 25 Group. Concorde's batteries are engineered by a staff of experts with the distinction of having been selected to write military aircraft battery specifications and participate in setting FAA and International Aircraft Battery Standards. Outstanding customer support is provided by a professional staff with decades of experience in aircraft systems and the aircraft battery industry.
- Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity C1: 24
- Weight: 23.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.5L x 7.27W x 6.6H
- Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- AGM Battery: Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators
- Superior starting power
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.