RG24-11M Concorde Aircraft Battery 24V.
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries. Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- The RG24-11M features a manifold to facilitate direct replacement of the originally designed manifold vented battery
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.